CHAMBER MUSIC COMPETITION PRESENTERS
INFO FOR PRESENTING ORGANIZATIONS
The Chesapeake Chamber Music Competition actively tries to identify other presenting organizations for future engagements for the Competition Finalists. Among the presenting organizations who have attended in the past are:
- Academy Art Museum, Easton, Maryland
- Buckingham’s Choice, Adamstown, Maryland
- Candlelight Concert Series, Columbia, Maryland
- Chincoteague Cultural Alliance, Chincoteague, Virginia
- Christ Church, Cambridge, Maryland
- Evergreen Woods, North Branford, Connecticut
- Friends of Chamber Music, Reading, Pennsylvania
- The Kennedy Center, Washington, DC
- Old Wye Church, Wye Mills, Maryland
- River Concert Series, St. Mary’s College of Maryland
- Washington College, Chestertown, Maryland
Representatives of presenting organizations who attend the Competition are warmly received and are invited to be part of a special brunch where they can interact with one another on the morning of the Competition. They then receive free admission to the day’s performances. Presenting organizations may stay for as few or as many of the Competition performances as they wish.
If you represent a presenting organization and wish to attend the Competition, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A vibrant hub for the arts on the Eastern Shore of Maryland, Easton is a small town whose streets are lined with art galleries, antique shops, wonderful restaurants, and historic inns.
The performance for the 2021 Chesapeake Chamber Music Competition Gold Winners will be held in the fabulously restored Ebenezer Theater.
Easton is also home to the Academy Art Museum, whose permanent collection contains important paintings of Color Field painters Gene Davis and Anne Truitt, as well as other modern American artists and European old masters. More information about Easton is available at the Talbot County Tourism site.